Store.png
Artist Profile Creator Page.png
Nav.png
Forgot Password.png
Local - Map.png

Plaebac App is the newest music streaming application that puts the artists first. Traditional streaming platforms exploit artists by profiting from their music and offering little to no compensation. With Plaebac, that will all change. 

Role

Concept

Product Design

UI/UX

Tools

Figma

Illustrator

Photoshop

Platform

Mobile App

The Concept

The idea for Plaebac started a few years ago when the guitarist of my band, Andrew Riefenstahl, was fed up with the amount of compensation we were receiving from having over half a million streams on Spotify.  With Plaebac, artists will be compensated directly from each purchase of their song. For each download, artists receive roughly 70%, while the other 30% goes toward overhead of the app. 

The Concept

The idea for Plaebac started a few years ago when the guitarist of my band, Andrew Riefenstahl, was fed up with the amount of compensation we were receiving from having over half a million streams on Spotify.  With Plaebac, artists will be compensated directly from each purchase of their song. For each download, artists receive roughly 70%, while the other 30% goes toward overhead of the app. 

The Concept

The idea for Plaebac started a few years ago when the guitarist of my band, Andrew Riefenstahl, was fed up with the amount of compensation we were receiving from having over half a million streams on Spotify.  With Plaebac, artists will be compensated directly from each purchase of their song. For each download, artists receive roughly 70%, while the other 30% goes toward overhead of the app. 

Artist Profile Creator Page.png
Local - Map.png

Local

Plaebac prioritizes local artists in your community by mapping out music that has been uploaded in your area. Users can see which local artists upload music, then purchase from them directly, and interact with them, all within the platform. This unique connection helps to close the gap between local artists and their fans and fellow musicians, all while supplying vital revenue to support and sustain their growth. 

Mapping user flow

One way to address UI/UX bottlenecks and improvements is to map out a website/app flow. Through this process, I quickly discover which processes are too complicated.

Playbak App User Flow.png